LR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggested lvl49 PvP build

2 posters

Go down

Suggested lvl49 PvP build Empty Suggested lvl49 PvP build

Post by W1nst0n Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:35 am

Here is my suggestion for a lvl 49 PvP build for the Huntress :

Find it here
W1nst0n
W1nst0n
Admin
Admin

Archlord Info
Character: W1nst0n
Level: 6x
Class: Berserker

Back to top Go down

Suggested lvl49 PvP build Empty Re: Suggested lvl49 PvP build

Post by lulanii Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:03 am

Thanks for your help in this. I'm looking for a hybrid. This is build I'm seriously considering let me know what you think.
Chain Action: 2/5
Charge Shot: 5/5
Burst Shot: 5/5
Arrow Hail: 2/5
Phoenix: 2/5
Animal Soul: 5/5
Power Bow: 4/5
Snare Shot: 5/5
Misleader: 5/5
Defiance: 1/5
Cure: 1/5
Hustler: 4/5
Dash: 1/5
Nimbleness: 1/5
Evade: 4/5
Dodge: 1/5
Sprite Protect: 1/5

lulanii

Back to top Go down

Post by lulanii Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:15 am

P.S. i'm think of eliminating either chain action or snare and leaning toward chain action since they are basicly same except i concider snare to be the better choice.
Another thing maybe you could help me with, power xbow. When this buff runs out i notice very little difference but everyone seems to think important. Maybe you could explain what I'm missing here. And atm it is maxed. Thx.

lulanii

Back to top Go down

Post by W1nst0n Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:52 am

Drop arrow hail, as you will have 3 AoE's for grinding using Snare Sot, Phoenix and Burst Shot. Keep both Snareshot and Chain Action as they usefull for different things (and as far as I know the effects stack) Snare for AoE PvE and Chain for Atack speed reduction against boss/PvP. Power XBow boosts your attack, admittedly not by a huge amount, but since hunters are low damage support class every little helps. Also I recomend taht you stick with cross bow, since you can readily get light speed potions for boosting your atack rate, but nothing that incresses your power if you take the regular bow.

I recomend also that you have more points in spirit protect than in hustler, Elemental resistance is esential in PvP, especialy against Sorcs and Mages who can both hit incredibly hard with magic and water elements.

On top of that I would say that Nimbleness is pointless, unless you spend the majority of your time using normal attack. Endurance is much more important given the hunters low HP level.

Try this build

Maybe Exshinra can help out, I know he has had a couple of hunters in the past...
W1nst0n
W1nst0n
Admin
Admin

Archlord Info
Character: W1nst0n
Level: 6x
Class: Berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content