LR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommendations for guild membership applicants

2 posters

Go down

Recommendations for guild membership applicants Empty Recommendations for guild membership applicants

Post by Xanthan_EU Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Since it requires approval I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread for members to recommend approval of applicants.

The first one I have is Purrprincess.
Friend from SRO and Deputy's better half!
Xanthan_EU
Xanthan_EU

Archlord Info
Character:
Level:
Class:

http://www.myspace.com/myndeflayer

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for guild membership applicants Empty Re: Recommendations for guild membership applicants

Post by W1nst0n Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:22 pm

I would have to say that this would be a predominantly useless topic as there is a very clear pre-requisite to getting access to the forum of being in one of our union guilds. If you aint in one of those you aint on the forum. If we are to make exception it will be under limited circumstance and at our soul discretion, no need for public posting. If there is someone that you feel merits membership who is not in the guild then feel free to PM either Twadge or myself on the forum or in game and we will look into it.
W1nst0n
W1nst0n
Admin
Admin

Archlord Info
Character: W1nst0n
Level: 6x
Class: Berserker

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for guild membership applicants Empty Re: Recommendations for guild membership applicants

Post by Xanthan_EU Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:44 pm

I may be missing something, but I was referring to guild application within the game. It would be a given that forum applicants were already members. I posted the thread to help avoid in-game guild applications from being denied because the user is unknown as has happened according to another post on the forum.
I hope that clears up the intention.
Xanthan_EU
Xanthan_EU

Archlord Info
Character:
Level:
Class:

http://www.myspace.com/myndeflayer

Back to top Go down

Post by W1nst0n Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:15 am

yip, that makes things a lot clearer Smile remeber it's me your talkin to so you need to use small words and slow iteration Very Happy
W1nst0n
W1nst0n
Admin
Admin

Archlord Info
Character: W1nst0n
Level: 6x
Class: Berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down