LR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duhhh

3 posters

Go down

Duhhh Empty Duhhh

Post by lulanii Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Sorry about the confusion. Embarassed I don't know why I am having so much trouble navigating this forum. But I still am. Seems like even things I found once I can't find again. I like the events and would participate in all provided I knew about them. I see where there is one for next week but can not find where to register or even where I already did for the last one. Also I posted a picture in gallery that said it was successfull yet I don't see it either. I'm not not new to forums but I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone here. Things appearing and disappearing on me. I don't know if there is some glitch going on or maybe I just lost my mind. Anyway count me in and if I'm not in someone take me by the hand and say "This way tall green mindless one." confused
I liked the event you had in Dec which is the one I started to do until I realized the date was wrong. Rolling Eyes But I thought it looked like fun. I like riddles, hunt and seek, that sort of game.
I promise to hunt and seek harder here. Maybe I'll find where to register before the end of the week.

Your guileless guildy,
Loopy Lu

lulanii

Back to top Go down

Duhhh Empty Re: Duhhh

Post by W1nst0n Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:50 am

Don't worry about it to much Lul, things will be changing soon when we get the new forum up and running. As for the vanishing posts, it me be that Me or Twadge has deleted them to try and keep the place a bit more tidy and easier to navigate Very Happy

To sign up for this weeks event just post in the event thread it's self.
W1nst0n
W1nst0n
Admin
Admin

Archlord Info
Character: W1nst0n
Level: 6x
Class: Berserker

Back to top Go down

Post by Twadge Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:14 am

You couldn't sign up cos I am a bloody wonderful person and forgot to unlock the post, The event post is now unlocked and you can register on it
Twadge
Twadge
Admin
Admin

Archlord Info
Character: Twadge
Level: 6x
Class: Sorcerer

http://lionrampant.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content