LR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undecied

3 posters

Go down

Undecied Empty Undecied

Post by Robsrevenge Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:57 am

Ok guys some of you may of read on forums or heard in game Genesis is coming to a end. This is the guild of which my lvl73 knight is in, so as i don't want to walk around guildless want to find new guild.

I'm think of joining this guild but the lack of high members i won't be able to party or do much. ( i know Twadge and W1nston are doing everything they can)

Other places i will go if that is Former Gen members make a guild i may join.

Maybe XRMX eventhough not ever got on with them very well.

Or someother 'Big' guild apart from XIII i never been friends with them nor join there guild.

So posting here i want peoples opinions on things, what you think is the best for me etc.

P.S. some of you may say go back to Virus, but i'm going hard on myself to say no, i can't the guild is a dead alt guild. I've only been there for 2 or 3 people.

Robsrevenge

Archlord Info
Character: Robsrevenge
Level: 72
Class: Knight

Back to top Go down

Undecied Empty Re: Undecied

Post by Twadge Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Dunno really mate - RMX would prob be best option at present - unless any old gens make there own guild, as u said.

However if u could get a few gens to come with u to us that might also work XD
Twadge
Twadge
Admin
Admin

Archlord Info
Character: Twadge
Level: 6x
Class: Sorcerer

http://lionrampant.tripod.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExShinraSOLDIER Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm

hmm i think it is most likely that the old loyal gen members will tills tay as one.
but if they split then i think it is in a way a good thing. it means that all those other smaller guilds will have a chance at having someone higher in them Razz, in a way its putting something back into the community that gen have been competing against from day 1.

i dont realy know what you should go into mate, anything but Freimuarer lol.
no offence
ExShinraSOLDIER
ExShinraSOLDIER

Archlord Info
Character: Exshinra
Level: -10
Class: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down